Notes From The TwitterverseMy Tweets
- Candytopia Tickets Now on Sale (Again) After a Move to Santa MonicaAfter a long period of saccharine limbo, it appears that Candytopia will open in Los Angeles after all—well, sort… The post Candytopia Tickets Now on Sale (Again) After a Move to Santa Monica appeared first on .
- Shepard Fairey Debuts New Mural in Silver Lake With Street Artist VhilsShepard Fairey and Portuguese street artist Vhils (Alex Farto) have debuted a new mural at Mack Sennett Studios in… The post Shepard Fairey Debuts New Mural in Silver Lake With Street Artist Vhils appeared first on .
- Metro Blue Line Closing for Eight Months for UpgradesThe 22-mile Blue Line from downtown Los Angeles to Long Beach is both the oldest and busiest of Metro’s… The post Metro Blue Line Closing for Eight Months for Upgrades appeared first on .
- The Environmentalist Blind Spot on TransportationCheering for a few more electric cars while highway sprawl continues unabated is not going to solve the climate crisis.
- Bill Could Make it Easier for Cities to Lower Speed LimitsWhile not the whole solution for safety, lowering speed limits is one tool for safer streets--if it can be utilized.
- Leaders Break Ground on Metro Purple Line Subway to Century CityThis morning, U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Inglewood Mayor James Butts, Beverly Hills Mayor Lili Bosse and other L.A. leaders celebrated the official groundbreaking for section two of the Westside Metro Purple Line subway extension. The $2.53 billion 2.6-mile heavy rail subway extension will include stops at Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive […]